At this time the Glendora Fire Company has decided to postpone bingo for the next 2 weeks (3/18/2020 & 3/25/2020). Please check back for future updates.
Please watch for symptoms and warning signs such as fever, cough, shortness of breath (for a full list of symptoms please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/…/specific…/high-risk-complications.html).
If you feel that you might be sick, please stay at home and call your healthcare provider to let them know about your symptoms and follow their instructions.
Please stay safe and continue to monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Glendora Fire Compnay